Your customers can search the Vertical Development database of over 1.1 million parts and 90 million applications (vehicle) along with install instructions, technical information, descriptions and product images. The Vertical Development database can be searched in several ways including Year-Make-Model, manufacturer part number, or cross reference. The database outputs can be customized to only display products you have on hand.
Year-Make-Model Search Features include:
- Find your application (vehicle) using the Year, Make, and Model and search over 7 million applications (vehicle).
- Find interchanges to parts in hand you need to identify.
- Search for parts to view Images, Specifications, in over 1.1 million parts
- As parts are added to the database they are pushed to your site
- Only display the parts you have on hand in your web store.
Magento offers flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help businesses grow and succeed online. The Magento platform is trusted by more than 150,000 businesses, including some of the world's leading brands.
Customers choose Magento because our cost-effective solutions—built on open source technology—enable businesses of all sizes to control and customize the look and feel, content, and functionality of their online stores.
Magento Features Include:
Attract & Retain More Customers
- Personalize shoppers' experiences to keep them engaged from first glance to checkout.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Targeted Promotions & Merchandising
- Custom Coupons
- Product Suggestions Tools
- Ratings & Reviews
Make Buying Easy
- Provide a seamless online retail experience, complete with unparalleled customer service. The results: higher conversions and happier customers.
- Powerful Search Capabilities
Foster Brand Affinity
- Loyal customers are the key to a successful business. We provide the tools to keep them coming back to your store again and again.
Grow & Scale with Confidence
- Whether you’re expanding into new markets, new countries, or even just expanding to new volume levels, Magento will help you scale while keeping your site secure.
About Vertical Development
Vertical Development has been around since 1983. Specializing in database management and publishing systems, Vertical Development has partnered with the leading providers of virtually every component in every vehicular system - internal engine, rotating electric, fuel management/hang-on components, undercar and more. They're the top names in the industry, Airtex, Akebono, Ansa Automotive, ATP, Inc., Autopart International, Better Brake Parts, Brakes Plus, Champion Laboratories, Coni-Seal, CRP Industries, Eastern Industries, Four Seasons, King Kalipers, MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, Mighty Distributing, Morse Automotive, MPA, NAPA Rayloc, Nastra Automotive Industries, Original Engine Management/Forecast Products, Prestolite Wire, Qualis Automotive, Rare Parts, Robert Bosch, Rock Products, Rockford CV, S.A. Gear, Spectra Premium, SKF, SPX Filtran, Standard Motor Products, TI Automotive (Walbro), Topline Automotive, Transpro, Universal Manufacturing, Westar Industries and many others.
Vertical Development’s Year-Make-Model database covers a wide range of industries and applications including Agricultural, Bus, Industrial, Off Highway, Small Engine, Car, and Truck.
*Hosting and Vertical Development database require monthly fees.